In the field of Agro-Socio-Economic Studies, SARM's related technical man-power are well conversant with various stages of conceptualization and implementation of data-based field research including preparation, pre-testing and finalization of Questionnaire, training of staff conducting the field surveys, sampling of villages, pre-census of households, data collection from primary and secondary sources, data processing and analysis, tabulation and preparation of reports.
Completed Studies under this Sector include:
- Consultancy Services for Mathematical Modelling for Safe Drinking Water Sources Identification at 148 Pourashavas under DPHE.
- Re-settlement Plan & Socio-Economic Survey of Project Affected Peoples (PAPs) of the By-passes and Re-alignment under Second Road Rehabilitation and Maintenance Project.
- Benchmark Socio-Economic Survey under FCD-IV Project and FCD-III Project.
- Socio-Economic Survey for Evaluation Studies of Karnafuli Irrigation Project.
- Shaheednagar Socio-Economic Survey for Housing Development.
- Preparation of Feasibility Studies under Phase I, II & III of 100 Thana Intensive Rural WorkProgramme.
- South West Rural Development Project (RWP component)
- Analysis of Benchmark survey data under Extension Research Project in North Western Region of Bangladesh.
- Integrated Agricultural Development Project in Kushtia, Jessore and Northern Faridpur District.
- Benchmark Survey on Coconut and Study of the Assessment of credit requirement for coconut cultivation.
- Study on land mortgaged to private money-lenders in 3 Thanas of Noakhali District.
- Survey of Farmer's Attitude towards HYV/Improved Cereal Seeds in 6 Thanas of Khulna Division.